If you are on the move, your best answer would be a public charging point, right? Well, here is where you are making all the mess with your device. Public charging points are not safe as there may be high chances of circuit damage, privacy invasion, hacking, and data theft.
So, what do you do then? Well, this is where you will need a portable charging device for your gadgets. We are talking about high capacity Power Banks that could charge multiple devices several times in a single charge.
Now, there are some factors that you need to consider before buying a power bank, so first let’s talk about them:
- Power Bank’s Capacity: One thing you should know that not all power banks are created equal, some comes with a bigger capacity. That’s why you should always assess your needs first, then make a decision. For example- if you stay out of home for long duration, then you should opt for a bigger capacity power bank like 20000 mah or 30000 mah, as it will help you keep your devices charged for a long time.
- USB Ports- You should also consider the number of USB ports a power bank has. Some advanced models come with 3 or 4 ports, which allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time.
- LED lights- Nowadays, companies have started making power banks with LED lights. This feature helps you know different metrics like battery percentage, the health of battery, etc. LED lights are very helpful as it helps you prevent overcharging.
So after talking about the basic factors to consider, here are the five best 30000mAh Power Banks we have reviewed after long hours of research. Additionally, we will include a buying guide for the same subject so that you could take home the best model.
Let us now look at each of these products and find you the most appropriate one!
Best 30000mAh Power Banks in India 2020
|Best 30000mAh Power Banks in India||No. of Ports||Fast Charging||Warranty||Buy Now|
|ROMOSS 8P+ 30000 mAH Power Bank||3||18W||1 Year||Buy Now|
|Ambrane PP-30 30000 mAH Power Bank||2||18W||6 Months||Buy Now|
|CallMate R Plus 30000 mAH Power Bank||2||18W||6 Months||Buy Now|
|Chargin 30000 mAH Power Bank||2||14W||6 Months||Buy Now|
|ARU APB-3010 30000 mAH Power Bank||2||18W||1 Year||Buy Now|
Best 30000mAh Power Banks in India 2020: Reviews
- Capacity: 30,000mAh
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
- Ports: Micro-USB, lightening, Type-C
- Display: LCD display/LED lights
- Extra: Sense 8p+
Reasons to buy:
- It has good compatibility with other devices.
- 3 Ports give more charging options.
- It comes with advanced charging technology.
- Li-Polymer batteries have a better safety mechanism.
- LCD display shows precise charge; good for a long journey.
This power bank from ROMOSS is an 8P+ model which comes with a 30,000mAh capacity that could easily full charge Nintendo Switch, iPad mini 4, iPhone 8, and Samsung S9 multiple times.
This is the perfect option for hikers, campers, and gamers. The brand provides 18 Watts Rapid Recharge feature that will ready your device fully in just 11 hours. The bank is integrated with 3-input, namely Micro-USB, Type C, or USB-C and lightning.
It possesses the power to charge up a QC-supported device up to eighty percent in just thirty-five minutes; this is four times faster than a conventional charger. The output of the bank allows you to charge 3 devices simultaneously and will you the maximum current of 3 amperes.
To get the most out of this power bank, the brand has installed an implicit LCD indicator that will show you the battery percentage and keep you updated on when you should worry about the charge.
Overall the device is very functional and comes with a lot of features in an affordable price range. The size of the bank is compact and will not trouble you while you are on the go.
- Ports: Dual ports/fast charging.
- Compatible: All gadgets and wearable.
- Built: Premium scratch-free finishing + ABS plastic
- Warranty: 180 Days
- Extra: Quick Charge 3.0 Technology
Reasons to buy:
- Compatibility with other devices is good.
- Compact and powerful device.
- It has a very sleek design and premium finishing.
This heavy-duty power bank will come in handy if you are a tech geek and want your other devices ready all the time.
Ambrane PP-30 comes with 30,000mAh capacity, which is enough to charge a 3000mAh smartphone battery 6.75 times and 4000mAh smartphone battery 5.06 times. It comes with Dual Ports and can charge two devices simultaneously releasing a decent maximum current.
The device comes with a Li-Polymer battery that supports Power Delivery (PD) and Quick Charging (QC) from both USB Ports and USB-C Port.
Talking about the input, you will get 5V/2.5A Micro USB and 9V/2.0A Type-C. USB-C or the Type-C PD output port comes with an 18W quick charging feature that will charge your device at lightning speed. The battery of this power bank will take approx. 12-13 hours to fully get charged.
The Li-polymer battery is not only functional but also light in weight that will provide easy portability and efficiency.
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Weight: 499g
- Inbuilt Torch: Yes
- Battery Indicator: LED display
Reasons to buy:
- It has a very intelligent charging technology.
- LED display keeps track of your battery.
- You will get 2 free high-speed cables.
- It features a dual flashlight.
Another premium looking power bank on this list is the R Plus Big Daddy model from CallMate. This bank comes with a heavy-duty built and has a capacity of 30,000mAh that could easily charge your smartphone, laptop, camera, wearable, and other gadgets.
The power comes from ten Li-Ion batteries, and the device will take just 9-11 hours to fully charge and boost your other devices. It has the potential to charge iPhone 7 sixteen times, the iPad eight times, and the Galaxy S35 fourteen times.
It has two output ports with high charging capacity and will charge your device at lightning speed. You can easily charge a smartphone and a tablet in the bank and will get a good output current of 4.5 A. The LED display on the bank will project the battery status, which is a good feature, especially if you want a power bank for a long journey.
Besides the functionality, it has a very appealing design and color. It features two flashlights for a relaxing trip and two free high-speed cables that are more efficient than conventional cables. Overall, it is the value for money item and is a must-have for gadget geeks.
- Connector Type: Micro
- Battery Capacity: 30000mAH
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Power Source: AC Adaptor
- Color: Light Pink
- Power: 14W
- Warranty: 10-days return
Reasons to Buy:
- Loaded with the latest technology.
- Comes at an economical price
- Could charge multiple devices
- Fantastic build quality
This power bank is pretty new in the market in comparison to other products, but still, it has gained a loyal following all over the world.
It features a single segment LED display that shows different metrics, such as charging status, battery capacity, etc. On the sides, you will see multiple USB ports through which this device transfer power for charging mobile devices. This power bank comes with the ability to charge a 3000mAH battery 4.8 times and a 4000mAH battery 3.6 times.
It is also equipped with a micro-USB port that allows fast charging, which means you won’t have to wait for a long time to charge your device. Another great thing about this power bank is that it only weighs 400g.
The lightweight design makes it very portable, so if you are a frequent traveler, then it would be perfect. The 20000 mAH lithium-Ion battery holds a charge for long hours, and it is also very durable. In short, this power bank is a great option for people who want good features at a budget-friendly cost.
- Battery Capacity: 30,000mAh
- Weight: 450g
- Charging time: 13 to 14 hours.
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Extra: Nine Layer circuit chip protection
Reasons to buy:
- Compatible with all charging devices.
- It is a value for money product.
- It has a very robust built.
- The power bank comes with good service options.
Aru APB 3010 model is the unbeatable power bank in the Indian market right now. It has a capacity of 30,000mAh which will assure you have your devices ready for action all the time.
It comes with a Li-Polymer battery that has an advanced safety mechanism and is lighter than its competitors; this means the overall weight of the bank is lighter, yet it will provide immense power to charge up your devices.
The dual USB input and output ports can charge two power-hungry devices simultaneously without compromising the output current and overall charging speed.
It will take approximately 14 hours to fully charged up and boost your other devices. The bank is compatible with all charging devices, be it smartphones, cameras, laptops, tablets, mp3/mp4 players, Bluetooth devices, etc.
It features LED charging that will show your current battery status.. In addition to that, you will get a pre-installed torchlight which is extremely bright and make your experience better.
Things to Consider Before Buying Power Banks
Power Banks are life-saving devices in today’s time period. When buying such devices, you should have some knowledge about the subject to make the best buying decision.
So, here below are a few things that we want you to keep in mind before buying these handy accessories.
1. The capacity of your Power Bank:
This is one of the most important factors that you have to consider before buying a quality power bank. Knowing about the capacity required, you will be able to figure out whether your power bank is capable of charging the device that needs charging be it a tablet, smartphone, or in a high-end case, a laptop or camera.
To check the battery capacity of your gadgets, look at the specifications printed in the battery area, or your device’s manual.
The energy storage capacity is measured in mAh, which stands for Milliamp Hours. It shows how long a battery will last when constantly in use. For example, a 3000mAh battery should power a device that draws 100mAh for 30 hours.
2. Power Output:
It determines how fast your device will fully get charged. If you are buying a power bank with thirty thousand mAh power, your best bet is to go for 5v and above or increase the amp to 2.4 and higher. At this output, your device will get charged super-fast.
For an optimal charge, we suggest you go for 5V/3A. You should note that a multi ports power bank may deliver different output from different ports. The information will be provided on the power bank itself. With that in mind, do not worry if you are charging two smartphones simultaneously and see one phone charging at a higher rate.
3. Number of Ports in a Power Bank:
A power bank with multiple ports is a better option if you have more than one electronic devices that need frequent charging. Normally, 2 to 3 ports should be fine if you are buying a 30,000mAh power bank, but if you have more devices to charge, go for a higher mAh and more no. of ports for optimal charging.
The most popular and user-friendly port is the USB-C or Type-C. It is much faster and smaller than other USB types and should be considered for fast charging.
The important thing that you should keep in mind is – more the devices connected, the slower will be the output current as the maximum current of the power bank will get shared.
4. Size, Weight, and LED
The more portable your power bank, the better. You don’t want a power bank that needs an extra sack or bag. Do note that a 30,000mAh power bank may be heavier than 10,000mAh for obvious reasons. Normally, your 30,000mAh power bank should weigh between 400g to 750g.
Most power banks come with LED lights to show how much battery is left in the bank. This feature is very beneficial if you have a large power bank or have to go out for a long duration.
5. Quality and Price
Finally, this is another important factor you should consider before buying a power bank. There are many duplicate copies of power banks sold at a very cheap rate to the customers. DON’T BUY such electronic devices as they are hazardous and will cost you in the long run.
Keeping a decent budget in mind is what we would like to suggest. It may also depend on your routine; if you are a frequent traveler or a vlogger, then investing in high quality and expensive power bank should be better as it will provide quality and durability.
According to experts, public charging ports may be loaded with malware so, it should be avoided unless there is an emergency. The safe and handy option to keep your device fully charged and ready for action is a Power Bank.
We have reviewed the five best 30,000mAh Power Banks in India that are easily available on Amazon and are worth the price. But if you are still not sure which one to buy, then here are three top recommendations from our side.
- For people who need a power bank to charge multiple devices at a single time, ROMOSS 8P+ 30000 mAh Power Bank It is equipped with 3 USB ports and also comes with a capacity of 30,000 mAH. This one is an ideal option for individuals who lives in areas prone to long power-cuts or people who likes to travel in areas with limited access to electricity.
- The second addition in this list is the chargin 30000 mAh Power Bank which comes under the category of budget-friendly power banks. It is a durable unit that holds the charge for long and also supports fast charging. This one is a suitable pick if you want a quality power bank with features that won’t feel heavy on the pocket.
- Our last recommendation is the 30,000 mAH power bank from CallMate 30000 mAh Power Bank It is a powerful gadget that recharges quickly and helps you charge your device multiple times. Despite being a 30,000 mAH model, it is very lightweight, so if you are searching for a big capacity power bank for travelling purposes, then this is the best option.
To make the best buying decision, we have also included a buying guide for power banks, so make sure you go through that section for the best experience. Good Luck!